PORTLAND, ORE. — Ball Janik LLP is pleased to announce that several of its lawyers were selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2013 edition of Oregon Super Lawyers Magazine. Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Ball Janik LLP’s selected attorneys are as follows:
- David W. Criswell, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights;
- Stephen T. Janik, Real Estate;
- Mathew W. Lauritsen, Rising Star, Bankruptcy
- Bradley S. Miller, Real Estate;
- James C. Prichard, Rising Star, Construction Litigation;
- Adele J. Ridenour, Construction Litigation; and
- Brad T. Summers, Bankruptcy.
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers Magazine is a publication of Thomson Reuters. Super Lawyers’ selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Super Lawyers Magazine features the list and profiles of selected attorneys and is distributed to attorneys in each the state or region.