Ball Janik’s Real Estate and Land Use Seminars are designed for real estate developers, brokers, landlords, owners, lenders, borrowers, tenants and investors.
Our annual seminar covers hot topics in real estate and land use law, typically highlighting issues pertinent to owners and developers. Topics to be covered include an Oregon legislative update, leasing, lending, and tenant issues, as well as development and land use.
- 2014 Legislative Recap: Highlights presented by Oregon State Representative Tobias Read (Chair of House Committee on Transportation and Economic Development): Rep. Tobias Read
- Common Commercial Tenant Management Questions: Chris Walters, Jacob Zahniser
- Show Me the Money: Getting Great Deal Terms for Your Next Loan: Laura Craska Cooper, David Criswell
- War Stories from the Trenches: Creative Solutions to Thorny Real Estate Problems: Brad Miller
- Understanding Insurance Provisions in Real Estate Documents
- Litigation, Legislation and the Metro UGB: What’s Going On and What It Means for the Region: Damien Hall, Steve Janik, Jack Orchard
- Conclusion: Steve Janik
Ball Janik LLP is approved as a Certified Continuing Education Provider by the Oregon Real Estate Agency. This seminar will qualify for 1.5 Continuing Education course hours.
Attendance is by invitation only. This year’s seminar has already occurred. If you would like to attend next year’s seminar, please click here to request an invitation.