T : 503.944.6062 F: 503.295.1058
FEATURED CASE STUDIES
Adele J. Ridenour
Insurance Recovery, Litigation, Public Agencies and Schools, Community Associations, Construction Defect
Adele Ridenour is a litigator whose practice focuses on complex construction, insurance, and design related disputes. She has also developed an extensive background and practice advising educational institutions regarding Title IX, including analysis of Title IX with regard to school facilities and new construction. She handles all aspects of property tax appeals for both residential and commercial owners. Ms. Ridenour was selected as one of the “Top 40 Under 40 Litigation Lawyers” in 2014 and 2015 by the American Society of Legal Advocates, and has been selected to the Oregon Super Lawyers list since 2013. She is listed in The Best Lawyers in America for Litigation – Construction.
In February 2016, Ms. Ridenour successfully represented multiple homeowners in an 8-day jury trial. The case resulted in a jury verdict in favor of each of the owners, with a total verdict over four times the defendant’s last settlement offer.
Ms. Ridenour is on the Board of Directors for Oregon Women Lawyers (OWLS) and a member of the Multnomah, Washington, and Clark County (Washington) bar associations. In 2018, Ms. Ridenour became a volunteer pro tem judge for Washington County.
- J.D., 2004
University of Oregon School of Law
Managing Editor, Oregon Review of International Law
- B.A., cum laude, Political Science, 2001
- The Best Lawyers in America©, 2018-2019
- Oregon Super Lawyers list, 2013-2018
- Oregon Super Lawyers “Rising Stars” list, 2012
- 2015 Young Lawyer of the Year by the Construction Defect & Dispute Conference Northwest Region
- 2015 Runner-Up, Portland Business Journal’s “Forty Under 40”
- Selected as “Top 40 Under 40 Litigation Lawyers” by the American Society of Legal Advocates, 2014 and 2015
- Recipient, 2014 University of Oregon School of Law Outstanding Young Alumnus Award
- Recognized in 2013 Super Lawyers Business Edition, The List of Construction, Real Estate and Environmental Firms