T :503-944-6062 F: 503-295-1058
Adele J. Ridenour
Affordable Housing & Community Development, Affordable Housing and Community Development, Community Associations, Litigation, Construction and Design, Construction Defect, Hospitality
Adele Ridenour is a litigator whose practice focuses on complex construction, insurance, and design-related disputes. She has also developed a specialized practice advising educational institutions regarding Title IX, including Title IX analysis regarding school facilities and new construction. In addition to her construction litigation and other work at Ball Janik, LLP. She is licensed to practice law in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, and Utah.
Ms. Ridenour is the current President-Elect of Oregon Women Lawyers (OWLS) and is a member of the Multnomah, Washington, and Clackamas County bar associations. In 2018, Ms. Ridenour became a volunteer pro tem judge for Washington County, where she presides over the FED (landlord/tenant), small claims, and civil motions dockets. She also serves as an arbitrator for court-annexed mandatory arbitrations in Multnomah and Washington County.
Ms. Ridenour has been selected to the Oregon Super Lawyers list since 2013. In 2021 and 2022, she was named by Oregon Super Lawyers as one of the Top 25 Women Lawyers in Oregon, and in 2022, as one of the Top 50 attorneys overall in the State of Oregon. She has also been listed in The Best Lawyers in America for Litigation – Construction since 2018.
- J.D., 2004
University of Oregon School of Law
Managing Editor, Oregon Review of International Law
- B.A., cum laude, Political Science, 2001
- Top 50, Oregon Super Lawyers list, 2022
- Top 25 Oregon Women Lawyers, Oregon Super Lawyers list, 2021-present
- Top Construction Litigation Attorneys, Oregon Super Lawyers list, 2013-present
- The Best Lawyers in America list since 2018
- Oregon Super Lawyers “Rising Stars” list, 2012
- 2015 Young Lawyer of the Year by the Construction Defect & Dispute Conference Northwest Region
- 2015 Runner-Up, Portland Business Journal’s “Forty Under 40”
- Selected as “Top 40 Under 40 Litigation Lawyers” by the American Society of Legal Advocates, 2014-2015
- Recipient, 2014 University of Oregon School of Law Outstanding Young Alumnus Award