Lisa Hubler is a paralegal in Ball Janik LLP’s Real Estate and Land Use practice groups, and based in the firm’s Portland office. She is experienced with handling complex portfolio transactions, corporate restructuring, and financing transactions. In addition, she has extensive experience in entity creation and corporate governance.
Prior to becoming a paralegal, Lisa spent many years as a Commercial Escrow Officer closing complex commercial real estate transactions for large national title and escrow companies. As a Commercial Escrow Officer, she has worked and lived in key markets, including Florida, California, and Oregon.
When not working, Lisa enjoys spending time with friends and family, taking frequent trips to the Oregon coast, and working on house projects.
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology
University of Oregon
- Associate of Applied Science, Paralegal Studies
Portland Community College
- Limited Practice Officer (LPO)
State of Washington
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Member
- Marylhurst Youth Symphony, Treasurer, 2017 – present