GUIDING PUBLIC AGENCIES
Ball Janik LLP’s Public Agencies and Schools practice is an industry leader in Oregon. Our attorneys have represented Oregon and Washington public agencies and school districts in a host of matters including development, acquisitions and dispositions of property, administrative and regulatory law, contract, insurance, construction, and litigation work.
In particular, we provide proactive strategic and legal advice to work through the procurement, design, and construction process. We have successfully represented public agencies and school districts on a gamut of issues including land acquisition, zoning and permitting, condemnation negotiation and litigation, construction dispute and warranty resolution, and Title IX facilities work.
Our Services Include:
- Land use planning, property acquisition, entitlements, and financing
- Contract procurement for design professionals, owner representatives, and contractors
- Eminent domain and condemnation
- Dispute resolution for payment, performance, and property damage claims
- Insurance coverage and recovery
- Title IX facilities work