Join Adele Ridenour and Angie Otto
Women in Construction: A Conference to Educate and Empower is a full day conference that focuses on the construction industry. More than 30 women and men who support women will speak at this event and cover the following topics:
- Hot Topics in Construction Law
- What To Do When Your Construction Project Goes Off the Rails
- The Construction Workforce Pipeline
- Building Your Network
- Equity and Addressing Intersectionality
- The Next Generation of Bosses
The conference concludes with a networking reception.
Business Tribune Article
The Business Tribune published an article about the Women in Construction conference, written by Jules Rogers.
Visit the Business Tribune website at biztrib.com.