Catherine M. Dillon
Catherine Dillon is a paralegal in Ball Janik LLP’s Insurance Recovery practice and is based in the firm’s Orlando office. Ms. Dillon brings over 20 years experience to her position with a majority of her career as a litigation paralegal focused on insurance defense, including complex medical malpractice, wrongful death and premises liability litigation at a statewide Florida firm. Her experience also includes plaintiff personal injury litigation.
Ms. Dillon graduated magna cum laude from Webster University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration and Management. She earned an Associate of Science degree magna cum laude in Legal Studies from Florida Metropolitan University.
Ms. Dillon has a strong interest in the welfare of children and has volunteered her time as a Guardian ad litem Legal Advocate, Special Education Teacher Assistant and Cheerleading Coach.
- Webster University, St. Louis, Missouri
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration
- Florida Metropolitan University, Orlando College, Orlando, Florida
- Associate of Science, Legal Studies
- Florida Registered Paralegal with The Florida Bar
- Notary for the state of Florida