T : 305.721.2895 F: 407.902.2105
Gabriel Z. Coelho
Gabriel Z. Coelho is Special Counsel in Ball Janik LLP’s Construction practice group. Mr. Coelho’s practice concentrates on representing owners in construction disputes and construction defect matters.
Prior to joining Ball Janik, Mr. Coelho focused his practice in the defense of general contractors in multimillion-dollar construction and construction defect disputes. Gabriel’s previous representation of general contractors gives him a unique advantage and perspective in assisting our firm’s practice of representing owners in the prosecution of construction claims.
Mr. Coelho was born in Brazil, and is fluent in Portuguese and conversational in Spanish.
- J.D., cum laude, 2007
University of Miami School of Law
- B.A., cum laude, History & Political Science, 2004
University of Florida University of Florida Leader-Scholar,
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- The Best Lawyers in America list since 2021
gabe colho coelhoe coulho