Ball Janik LLP is pleased to announce that several of its lawyers were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2012 editions of Oregon Super Lawyers and Washington Super Lawyers. Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Ball Janik LLP’s selected attorneys are as follows:
- Richard H. Allan, Land Use/Zoning (Oregon);
- David W. Criswell, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights (Oregon);
- Mark Jackson, Government (Washington);
- Stephen T. Janik, listed in “Oregon’s Top 50” and Real Estate (Oregon);
- Bradley S. Miller, Real Estate (Oregon);
- Brad T. Summers, Bankruptcy (Oregon);
- James C. Prichard, Rising Star in Construction Litigation (Oregon);
- Adele J. Ridenour, Rising Star in Construction Litigation (Oregon); and
- Kyle D. Wuepper, Rising Star in Business/Corporate (Oregon).
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers is a publication of Thomson Reuters. Super Lawyers magazine features the list and profiles of selected attorneys and is distributed to attorneys in their state or region and ABA-accredited law school libraries. Super Lawyers is also published as a special section in leading city and regional magazines across the country. In the United States, Super Lawyers magazine is published in all 50 states and Washington, D.C., reaching more than 13 million readers.