Portland, OR — Ball Janik LLP is proud to announce five of its attorneys have been named to the 2014 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®, one of the most respected peer-review publications in the legal profession. Best Lawyers honorees are selected based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 50,000 leading attorneys cast nearly five million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas.
The Ball Janik LLP attorneys who have been recognized and their respective practice areas are:
- Daniel T. Goldstein: Litigation – Construction;
- Stephen T. Janik: Land Use & Zoning Law, Litigation – Land Use & Zoning, Litigation – Real Estate, and Real Estate Law;
- Bradley S. Miller: Litigation – Real Estate, and Real Estate Law;
- Jon M. Oden: Litigation – Real Estate; and
- Brad T. Summers: Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law, and Litigation – Bankruptcy.
Since its inception in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, and inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.” Best Lawyers is a copyright 2013 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, S.C.