Ball Janik LLP has been recently recognized by Chambers USA 2009 as an industry leader in Oregon in four practice areas. London-based Chambers & Partners, publisher of Chambers USA 2009, a directory of select U.S. lawyers and law firms, made the announcement at their annual Chambers Awards of Excellence in New York on June 12, 2009.
Ball Janik LLP was recognized in the areas of Environment, Labor & Employment, Litigation: General Commercial, and Real Estate/Land Use.
Nine individual Ball Janik LLP attorneys were also recognized by Chambers USA2009 in their respective practice areas:
- Richard H. Allan-Environment and Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
- Stephen T. Janik-Real Estate and Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
- Bradley S. Miller-Real Estate
- Timothy M. Parks-Real Estate
- Barbara W. Radler-Real Estate
- Sarah J. Ryan-Labor & Employment
- Richard J. Stone-Litigation: General Commercial
Chambers USA 2009’s selection process consists of interviews with clients, in-house law departments, and attorneys in private practice to receive feedback on the firm and its individual attorneys. Technical ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, and diligence are all considered during this interview process.