Ball Janik LLP announced today that we have been recognized by Chambers USA 2011 as an industry leader in Oregon in four practice areas. London-based Chambers & Partners, publisher of Chambers USA 2011, a directory of select U.S. lawyers and law firms, made the announcement at their annual Chambers Awards of Excellence in New York on June 10, 2011.
Ball Janik was recognized in the areas of Environment, Labor & Employment, Litigation: General Commercial, and Real Estate/Land Use. Ten individual Ball Janik attorneys were also recognized by Chambers USA 2011 in their respective practice areas:
- Richard H. Allan – Environment; and Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
- Steven P. Hultberg – Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
- Stephen T. Janik – Real Estate; and Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
- Bradley S. Miller – Real Estate
- Timothy M. Parks – Real Estate
- Barbara W. Radler – Real Estate
- Sarah J. Ryan – Labor & Employment
- Richard J. Stone – Litigation: General Commercial
Chambers USA 2011’s selection process consists of interviews with clients, in-house law departments, and attorneys in private practice to receive feedback on the firm and its individual attorneys. Technical ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, and diligence are all considered during this interview process. For further information regarding Ball Janik’s listings within Chambers USA 2011, please visit Chambers USA at www.chambersandpartners.com/USA/Firms/65897-42611.