Damien Hall of Ball Janik LLP and Troy Snyder of TLS Capital co-present “Lessons Learned from Local Experts” from 1:15 to 2:15 PM in an interactive and informal session. Damien and Troy are experienced renewable energy project developers in the Portland area and will share their insights and experiences from recent projects.
This course will examine issues relevant to developing and financing a renewable energy project that ultimately need to be solved via contracting arrangements including:
- Project Economics
- Cost / Risk Allocation
- Energy Regulation and Policy Incentives
- Technology and other Regulatory Issue
This Course is Designed for:
- Counsel and Attorneys Involved in Renewable Energy Project Development
- Renewable Energy Project Developers
- Renewable Energy Project Financiers
- Large Energy Consumers interested in Sourcing/Developing Renewable Energy Projects
- Municipalities that procure Renewable Energy
- Utility Leadership/Staff working with Renewable Energy Projects
- Consultants working in Renewable Energy Project Development
- MCLE Credit
This course is accredited for 5.25 MCLE hours.